Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update

We've survived 2 1/2 weeks with 2 kids. I'm quite proud of us. We are all doing well. Jackson is taking to the baby pretty well. He is always giving him kisses and wanting to hold him. But, he also misses being the only child. He's constantly telling me to put the baby in his chair so that I can play ball with him. Poor boy.
Owen is a good baby. He sleeps quite a bit, but I'm not complaining about that. He's really cute. We did have to put him under the blue lights for a couple of days here at home. It wasn't very fun, but it wasn't horrible either. We're just glad that he's healthy.
I'm pretty lucky that I have such a great husband as well. He gets up (or stays up when he gets home from work) with Jackson every morning so I can get a couple more hours of sleep. It really is a life saver for me. And it's not easy, Jackson is not a morning person. (I really have no idea where he gets that.) So thanks to a fantastic husband, a generally happy toddler, and a good baby, I'm surviving!

3 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

Love the update! Love your family!
Love you!

IzzieGuire said...

Cheers to survival!!! :) YOu're doing REALLY well! You have a toddler, a newborn & an updated blog...girl, you're doing better than me! :) I'm glad you have wonderful husband to lend a hand! 'Ofa atu. Hugs & kisses to the boys from Aunty Liz! :)

Michelle said...

Tiff, He is SO cute!!! Congratulations!! Having 2 is a handful!! I was proud of myself the first time I went to the grocery store by myself with both of them... silly to think of now! You'll become pro in no time!!!!