Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Late Birthday to Jackson

Jackson turned 2 on 10 September. I'm almost a month late posting about it. Oops. I do love him, but things have been a bit crazy. Okay, not really crazy, but whatever. We didn't do too much on his actual birthday, but waited until the next weekend when my parents were back from Heidi's wedding and Heidi and Stacey were in town. We had a delicious BBQ and Jackson opened presents. I know, big party, hu? But seriously, he's only 2 and didn't care anyway. He was just happy to be at Nana and Papa's house. We had a good time, and Jackson enjoyed opening his gifts. Mostly he just got clothes from us. Heidi and Stacey also got him a little t-ball set, which he was very excited about. And Alissa made him a Nemo cake (lucky fin and all!) with baseball cupcakes as well. It was pretty fun.

I can't believe that Jackson is 2. It has gone by so fast! He's growing up so fast, and learning so much. I love him to bits and I really do think that he is one of the 2 cutest kids in the world! I'm so glad that I get to be his mum...what a fun job!

On his "birth" day

Just chillin' (about 5 months)

Eating a delicious cookie (about 9 months)

1st birthday

Family pictures (about 15 months)

Enjoying the sunshine (about 21 months)

Nemo birthday cake (2 yrs)

Practicing his t-ball skills (2 yrs)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute baby~^^

IzzieGuire said...

happy belated birthday to Jackson!! I loved seeing the pixs of him as a "baby"! It's amazing to look back & realize just how much they grow & how fast in such a short amount of time!