Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Painting

We’ve had quite a bit of rain lately. It makes for lots of indoor days, which can get pretty old. So the other day I got out some paint. We found some rocks outside to paint along with some empty toilet paper rolls and the boys went to work. It was messy, but kept them occupied for close to an hour. I was planning to put googly eyes on them or something, but we never made it that far. Oh well. It was fun.

IMG_0808IMG_0809IMG_20120629_123229

And the aftermath. It was straight into the shower for these little painters. As you can see, Owen really got into the body painting. I don’t think he actually did any of it on purpose, which is pretty amazing.

IMG_0810IMG_0811

1 comment:

Jared & Tracee said...

You are one brave mom. I painted with R, but I made her do it outside! :) I can't believe how clean Jackson stayed, especially compared to Owen!!!