Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow!

The last week has brought heaps of snow. And although Sam and I are not big fans of the stuff, we were pretty excited about it. I guess that's what having a kid does to you. Sam has been really excited about playing with Jackson in the snow, and we spent a lot of time looking for snow gear for the boy. (Jackson, not Sam.) I'm happy to say that by the time the snow came, we were ready. Sam went out to start on the walks, and I started getting Jackson ready. About an hour later (and a few tears later) Jackson and I were ready to go. Who knew it was so hard to get a 15 month old into snow clothes! Well, we went out and it was pretty fun. Jackson was a bit nervous, but enjoyed it in the end, although he didn't do much playing in it. He did however, enjoy being pulled around in his little sled. We went out again yesterday, and I am happy to report that it only took about 15 minutes to get him dressed, we're getting better!

We've also enjoyed getting ready for Christmas. We kind of missed Christmas last year, we didn't have a tree, since we moved out of our apartment on Dec 26, so it's nice to be celebrating again. I love Christmas lights, so our tree is lit up all the time, and we even bought some ornaments and Jackson has only pulled off a few. It's quite nice. And I'm even enjoying Christmas music. 'Tis the season! Merry Christmas everyone!

Lookin' good in his new hat

Geared up for the snow and a little unsure about it

Jackson lovin' the sled

3 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

Fun! I love it! Snow adventures...

Natalie said...

Ok, that middle picture totally reminds me of that Christmas Story movie where the kid can't move his arms. He looks so cute!

heather said...

Hey Tiff,
Thank you so much for the Christmas card update....i read it out to the family and everyone thought it very funny!!! thanks for the laugh:) Sorry you had to go through my hubby to get my address, i'm totally mindless these days!!!! Glad you guys are doing so well...love your little red headed boy....i've got a few of them too.
miss you and love you lots,
Heather