Thursday, December 3, 2009

Recent Happenings

Jackson got a haircut
It took us a long time, but we finally cut Jackson's hair. He looks like a little boy. I forgot to take a photo before the cut, but here's one that will do.



Hanging with the girls
I got together for "lunch" with 2 of my good friends, Jamie and Cathy. We met up around 2, and then spent the next 4 hours sitting in a booth at Astro Burger catching up. We didn't mean to stay that long, but we did...and I loved every second of it! Thanks girls!


Thanksgiving
We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day at my aunt and uncles house and of course enjoyed delicious turkey with all the fixings. And then the pie. Mmmm....good times.





Dustin's birthday
Dustin just had a birthday, so we had the fam over for pizza and cake and ice cream. I can't believe that my baby brother is 21! Happy birthday Dust...we love you!



Owen got bigger
Owen turned 3 months old! I can't believe it has gone by so fast already. He is such a cute kid!!! We really do love him!



2 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

He looks so handsome & so grown up! I'm still stuck on Makoa's long hair...it's been very tempting to cut it as of lately..

Natalie said...

Jackson looks so much older with his haircut! It's darling. And I don't know who that little girl is in the last picture but she looks JUST like Kendra.