Monday, December 14, 2009

Sugar cookies and snow days

It has been really cold here this last week. I hate the cold. We also finally got snow. And once it started, it didn't stop. I guess it's good, makes it feel more like Christmas. Or something like that. I won't be too sad to leave it all behind. But anyway, because it was so cold, I needed indoor activities for Jackson. So we made sugar cookies. He was so funny. He just wanted to eat them through the entire process. Once the dough was mixed, he wanted to eat it. Then we rolled it out and cut the cookies and he wanted to eat them. And then they were done cooking and he wanted to eat those. Finally we frosted them and he could eat them. He's a patient boy. Jackson's main job was putting on the sprinkles. We went through a lot of sprinkles.


On Saturday it was finally warm enough to play in the snow, so we took the boys out. Jackson had a good time. Owen didn't cry, so I guess that means he had a good time too. They are cute boys.


4 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

I'm surprised there were cookies left to cook! Wen are you leaving the cold?

Jared & Tracee said...

CUTE!! Owen is getting SO big!!Can't wait to see you guys!

Katie said...

Lexie is the exact same way with cookies. She loves to help but I hear "I want to eat it!" constantly...even before the dough is all mixed. Glad we got to come visit today...good luck getting lots of packing done this week!

Brian and Amelia said...

CUTE boys! I snatched your blog address from facebook, today! Hope you don't mind my viewing! Mine is private, but if you send me your email, I'll invite you! How are you doing?
brian.amelia@hotmail.com