Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Owen

Owen is growing up so fast. He's 5 months now and the cutest little guy ever. I love him to bits. I have a hard time being mad at him when he smiles at me, which is probably a good thing. He's teething right now so there is a lot of crying, and not a lot of sleeping. Luckily he is adorable.

We gave him rice cereal for the first time tonight and he did very well. He loved it! I think that he actually swallowed a lot of what I gave him and he was laughing and smiling the whole time. He also really loved the spoon and almost choked himself with it. And here are some photos of the little guy now.





This one makes me chuckle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul did the same thing with the spoon when I handed it to him! Your boys are beyond adorable. :)

Storm'n Normans said...

Biggest eyes EVER!

Brian and Amelia said...

What a CUTIE!!!