Sunday, August 1, 2010

July

I missed the entire month of July. Oops. Here’s what you missed:

  • I turned 30…I guess I’m old now. I don’t really feel much different. It was a bit weird not having fireworks, but we lit sparklers, so all was not lost. It was a good day.
  • I got to spend a few days at young womens camp. It was a great way to get to know everyone and opened my eyes to what our leaders went through when I was in young women.
  • Owen started walking! We are so proud of him. He’s getting really good and pretty quick.
  • We found cheap flights so my mum is coming to visit us! We are really looking forward to having her here and showing her around. Just 4 more weeks!

Okay, so that’s all the big stuff. Here are some photos to fill in the gaps…

 IMG_1628 IMG_1627

Owen is getting so big! He loves riding Jackson’s bike!

IMG_1635

IMG_1614 

IMG_1620

Jackson loves Buzz and Woody. He was pretty excited about these socks. I’m a little embarrassed.

No comments: