Monday, November 10, 2008

Peeping Jackson

I'm pretty sure that Jackson does something new every day. It's really fun. This week Jackson has turned into a peeping Tom, and I find it really funny. Sam went into the bathroom the other day, and when he shut the door, Jackson waved "goodbye" to him. So I asked him, "Where's Daddy?" In answer, he got up, ran over to the bathroom, and promptly laid down on his belly, and looked under the door. It was hilarious. And he has continued to do it. Probably because we laugh at him. It's just so funny. He even sticks his little fingers under to try and find you. I'm glad that I have all of you to share these ridiculous things with. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

The Baileys said...

Tiff, that picture is so funny. I have a picture almost exactally like that of Gavin. He used to do that all the time. Jackson is getting sooo big. We need to do something together sometime.