Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Photos





So I'm pretty slow, but we had some family photos taken a couple of weeks ago by my wonderful cousin (you're the best!) and I thought I would finally put them up so you can all tell us how wonderful we look. Not really, but I did want to share them. Maybe if I feel really ambitious, some of you might get one in a Christmas card, but for now, just plan on admiring them here on our blog. They turned out really nice and we love them, now we just have to print them out and get them on our wall. What a pain!

4 comments:

The Baileys said...

Those are the cutest family photos. We need to get that done too. We don't have any family photos with Gavin.

heather said...

Hey Tiff, beautiful to see you and the fam in photos and all looking as gorgeous as ever. Life busy this side of the world...glad to see you're doing so great. love you lots, Heather

Tiff said...

Very cute! I love the second picture and that face Jackson is making - hilarious!
What a beautiful family you've got there...

Unknown said...

Tiff, those are sooo cute. You better get one in the mail to me asap...The only family photos I have, malachi was the baby! I feel neglected!