Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. We were a little afraid that Jackson would hate wearing his costume and try to rip it off, but he seemed to enjoy it. We went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat, where Jackson got lots of candy for Sam and I to enjoy, and we had yummy chilli, hot dogs, and dutch oven dessert. We spent the rest of the night at my parents house, with the cousins. They all had a great time and we all ate too much candy. Isn't Halloween great?

All of the little kiddies

Kendra's little baby Kambria


One cute kangaroo

What a cute boy!


3 comments:

Angela said...

I love the kangaroo outfit with the little Joey in the pocket! So cute!

Ms. Boedee said...

You do have a cute boy!!! :)

Joce said...

Hey, what a cool costume! And nice pumpkin carving. I thought I was doing good to get Bethany's name on hers. (It's a good thing she chose a short, wide pumpkin.) And hooray for a job! I'm so glad for you. Hopefully (for all of us) the state will get things in order soon.....