Friday, December 17, 2010

Adventures

My boys are gorgeous, and here are some photos of recent adventures (big and small) to prove it:

1. Owen got an unopened jar of vegemite out of the cupboard, got it open, and dug right in. Disgusting!

IMG_2051

2.  Jackson loves being a pirate. He’s so cute I’d hand over anything he asked for!

IMG_2063

3.  We had a free day on Monday, so went hiking. It was okay, but we’ve had heaps of rain lately, so it was mostly just muddy. We had fun anyway.

IMG_2101IMG_2102IMG_2099

4. The last few days we have had crazy weather. We enjoy a beautiful morning with sun and blue skies. Then around 2 pm it gets dark, the wind, thunder and lightening start, and the rain comes pouring down. Wednesday we even had hail for about 5 minutes. It all lasts no more than 30 minutes. Within an hour, we are back to blue sky and sun. Once the hail stopped, Owen had a great time!

IMG_2104

5. We got our Christmas tree up and decorated. We don’t have many decorations, but it looks okay. The first thing Jackson did when it was up was lie down underneath it. I’m not sure why, but it was cute.

IMG_2082IMG_2106IMG_2115

6 comments:

Katie said...

Lexie laid down under the tree first thing, too...no clue why. Maybe it's a 3 year old thing!? :)

For Joselyn said...

Owen is eating Vegemite out of the jar?? We'll turn him into an Aussie yet :-)

Jen said...

I just decided I miss you. The end.

Jared & Tracee said...

You do have gorgeous boys! I wish that we lived closer! Looks like you guys are having fun up there! Don't get washed away with the crazy weather you guys are having!!

Storm'n Normans said...

I am insanely jealous that you are wearing shorts while we are shoveling snow off the walks. I think I could do the Australia thing.

Natalie said...

Your boys are gorgeous, but I just have to say that YOU are looking fabulous!