Monday, October 27, 2008

Working...not me, don't worry


Well, here I am on my own again. Sam started working this week- a giant hooray!- but he's mostly working graveyard, so I spend my lonely nights eating frozen pizza and ice cream. When I put it like that it doesn't sound too bad. Anyway, he's gone and working and I have to learn to sleep by myself. He loves the job though. He's working at the Juvenile Justice Observation and Assessment. Basically, kids in the system come and live at this place for 45 days and the counselors observe them and do assessments. Their time there determines where they'll be placed within the system. Pretty cool, and like I said, he loves it. And as soon as the full-time position opens up, he'll get it. We are so happy and know that Heavenly Father heard and answered our prayers, even if it means spending some nights alone. I am grateful.

Jackson has started spinning in circles and then falling down, and his biggest thing now is stepping up and down from the sidewalk, or little steps. Here's a cute picture of him. We love his huge open mouth smile. I think you will too. (And if you don't, maybe you shouldn't tell me...)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, I LOVE that picture, don't worry! He's SOOO cute!

Ms. Boedee said...

i'll tell you that i do love it!