Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby ramblings

Today marks 37 weeks. Just 3 more weeks to go. 3 long weeks. And as excited as I am to not be pregnant anymore, I'm starting to get more and more nervous about having another baby. Jackson can be such a handful, how will I do it with another kid around? And I really have no idea how Jackson is going to react to all of this. He knows that there's a baby in my belly (although he is sometimes very insistent that there is one in his belly as well) and he knows that certain things around the house are for the baby, but he has no idea what's really coming. Who knows what to expect? Not me, that's for sure. It'll be okay, right?

We haven't even decided on a name. Oops, that's kind of a big one. We like Owen for a first name, with a few others still floating around, but we are pretty clueless when it comes to a middle name. Poor kid. I really want him to have a name. Any suggestions?

Well, since Jackson is napping, that means it's time for my nap as well. Gotta get it all in while I can, plus I'm always exhausted this time of day, especially after church. Just for laughs, here's a photo of Jackson with his awesome morning hair, I don't know where he gets it.

3 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

hahahahaha!! And I thought my boys had bad bed hair! :)
You'll be ok Tiff!! Things just have a way of working out..& your Jackson will learn to adjust as well. You'll be amazed @ how mature he will become. You may still have a few rough days or nights but overall, everyone will learn to adjust. And "Owen" will bring more love, laughter & adventures (& messes..hahaha) 'oFA ATu!

Ms. Boedee said...

Hmmm...I wonder where he does get that hair?

You will be fine dear cousin...you have a wonderful husband to help and just remember it doesn't last very long. That is the sad thing....they grow up so fast.

Aimee said...

Hey there! I am feeling the same thing. I have 2 weeks left and I am so uncertain what having a second will bring, especially with Helen. Sounds like she understands just as much as Jackson. You'll have to let me know how it goes and if you get any great ideas that may work for us too. Take care and best to you in the upcoming events!