Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Goin' camping

So every year for 24 July we go camping at "The Ranch." It's not really a ranch at all, just big open spot with a fire pit, 2 outhouses, and a creek. Somehow we still love it. On Saturday we have a big family reunion with a bunch of people that I don't know, but with delicious food that everyone looks forward to. We all had a great time. I think for Jackson, camping is like heaven. He gets to be outside all the time, and he spends all day with his favorite people: his cousins, aunts and uncles, and Nana and Papa. Good times were had by all.

Jackson enjoying the drive down



This is what Daddy's are for!

3 comments:

IzzieGuire said...

Ok, so don't laugh but when I first read, 'a family reunion with a bunch of people you don't know' I thought you were really serious! Then I thought Wow, sounds interesting, not sure if I would trust their cooking..Then I read onto grandparents, aunts, etc...'Oh, they're all related!' Ha! I need some more sleep.

PQR said...

Looks like an awesome day - that creek is great!

I love the shot of all the kids in the hammock - how long did that last?

Tiffany said...

Liz, you're not crazy! We camp with my family (immediate and extended) and then the reunion is with all of my grandma's cousins and their families - the ones we don't really know! I should've been a bit more clear.
Amy, the hammock lasted about long enough to get the photo!