Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fish and farms

The last couple of weeks, we decided to take Jackson out to some of the cool places we have nearby. I guess we are usually just too lazy, but I wanted to be able to go before I have to carry around another baby. So, a couple of weeks ago we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy, and then last Tuesday we went to Thanksgving Point to see the farm animals. Both places were a huge hit with Jackson.

When we pulled into the aquarium, I thought, "Man, this place looks ghetto. I hope it's cooler on the inside." Luckily, it really was. Jackson just ran from one window to the next yelling "Fish!" He didn't dare to touch the sting rays, although Sam and I did, but he did enjoy splashing the water. I think his definite favorite was the little Nemo fish. It was great seeing him so excited.

The animal farm was awesome. Jackson really loves animals. The funny thing was that he didn't want to touch any of them. He'd get really close to them, and then we'd ask him if he wanted to touch it, and he'd back right away and say "no" in a very serious tone of voice. Sam made him pet the horses, and we almost got him to touch a goat, but that was about it. It was a great place, and we are looking forward to going back.



1 comment:

IzzieGuire said...

I'm glad you got to get out...or Jackson got to get out! :) He & Makoa would have tons of fun together!