Monday, September 19, 2011

July part 1

July was really busy. We got up to quite a lot. We tried to hike to Stewart Falls with our good friends, but got cut off by the snow,

 IMG_0243

spent a day in Salt Lake, mostly showing the boys temple square (they loved the water!),

  IMG_0394 IMG_0421

and went bowling. Jackson watched Superman on my iPod the entire time, but Owen loved it!

IMG_0478 IMG_0480

We also celebrated July 4th! Yay! Definitely one of my favorite holidays, and my birthday. We went to the fireworks on the 2nd in Provo and then celebrated at home on the 4th. We got to see my good friend Jamie (no photos- boo), then had a bbq, cake and ice cream, and sparklers with all my family. It was a great day!  Jackson didn’t really care, but Owen loved the fireworks and the sparklers. I’m pretty sure he almost started a few people on fire with his sparklers. It was pretty funny.

IMG_0301IMG_0267IMG_0279IMG_0302IMG_0345DSCN0303       IMG_0378

I do love America!

No comments: