Sunday, September 25, 2011

Owen’s 2!

I can hardly believe it, but on 1 Sept, my little baby turned 2. He is growing up so fast! We had a pretty quiet birthday, just had the family over for cake and ice cream. I made a monkey cake for him, and he loved it. All day, whenever we said something about his birthday, he would just say, “monkey cake!” It was great.

He also loved all of his presents. He didn’t get too many, but was so happy with them that it didn’t matter. The 2 favorite presents were his Superman costume from Grandma and his Buzz Lightyear gun fom us. He put the costume on right away and started flying around. He kept pointing to his shirt and telling me, “I supaman.” And then once he got the gun he loved shooting everyone. He was one very happy boy.

 Owen's 2nd Birthday Party (43)  Owen's 2nd Birthday Party (118)Owen's 2nd Birthday Party (114) brightenedOwen's 2nd Birthday Party (76)    Owen's 2nd Birthday Party (135) edited  Owen's 2nd Birthday Party (204) Owen's 2nd Birthday Party (218)

Some funny Owen things:

  • He’s so cute that it’s hard to stay mad at him. He gets away with a lot of stuff. Darn those curls!
  • He climbs. Everything.
  • He loves Jackson and always wants to be with him. It is so fun watching them play together, especially now that they are both superheroes.
  • He loves breakfast. He wants to eat as soon as he’s out of bed and keeps eating for about an hour.
  • He loves to dance. He’s got some pretty sweet moves.
  • When I ask him for a kiss, he squishes my cheeks together and then kisses me.
  • He’s already asking “why” all the time. Ugh.

We are glad that this little guy joined our family! We love him so much and can’t imagine life without him!

IMG_0446 2 weeksIMG_1771     1 year

IMG_0069  2 years

1 comment:

IzzieGuire said...

WOW Tiff- I can't believe he is 2! LOVE those curls!!! Glad to be back on & seeing updates on your boys/life! 'ofa atu my friend.