Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bathtime Adventures...or disasters

Bathtime is usually an exciting time for Jackson. He loves his bath. He hears the water running, and runs into the bathroom, trying to pull off his diaper. Well, the last few nights have been both disgusting and surprising. 

Tuesday won the disgusting award. I had left Jackson playing happily in the bath to do the dishes. I realized that he was yelling at me, so I went in to check on him. He was just standing there, yelling, with a worried look on his face. So I go in, and he's pooped in the bathtub. Disgusting!! I didn't sign up for that. Luckily, I have the best husband ever, and he cleaned out the bathtub while I took care of Jackson. Again, disgusting. Disgusting. Sorry if I disgusted you, but how could I not tell people about that? 

 Then Wednesday night, same scene. Jackson is playing happily in the bathtub, I step out to do something for a minute. I go back in the bathroom, and there is a cute naked little baby climbing onto the toilet. Somehow he got himself out of the bathtub, without making any noise, and climbed onto the toilet. Oh my goodness. When did he get big enough to do that? It was actually pretty funny. Everyday he is doing something new that makes us laugh. Just thought we'd share these ones with you. 
climbing on the toilet
so proud that he got out on his own


4 comments:

Jen said...

Hahahaha!! That is rich. He sounds just like you, Tiffany! Too funny...although...I do remember my parents telling stories involving myself and poopy tubs. He'll grow up to be super cool, you'll see!

Natalie said...

I've sooooo been there with the poop in the tub thing. It's just nasty. Awe, being a mom is great!

Ms. Boedee said...

I have to ask...was it floating? Ha ha ha. Don't ya just love being a mom!! or mum as you would say!

Sam said...

Was it floating, that is gross. And I have no idea, I didn't look that close. Just grabbed the kid and ran.