Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins!

Last Saturday we had our 2nd annual Hjorth pumpkin carving. It was pretty fun. So I thought that I would put up some photos. I mean, I would tell you about it, but we just carved  pumpkins. Not much to tell. We did also have our traditional dinner in a pumpkin. Yummy. All in all, it was a night of pumpkin fun. 

Jackson also enjoyed himself, eating all the treats that Nana bought for the kids. I'm pretty sure that he had about 3 candy necklaces. He was a happy boy. 
Let the carving begin
Jackson picking out our pumpkin
The super happy grandkids
our super cool pumpkin turned Jack-o-lantern

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That jack-o-lantern is so cool! I'm lucky to carve triangle eyes in mine.

Ms. Boedee said...

Whose baby is that? I know those are Kendra's and Jackson...who is the other?

PQR said...

I'm so jealous - halloween is my favourite holiday, and I'll be lucky if we even see three trick or treaters.

Sam said...

It's Kendra's baby, her newest, Kambria. She's just 2 months old, but very cute!