Friday, October 3, 2008

A day out

Yesterday, we had the afternoon free, so we decided to go up Payson Canyon for a bit of a hike. We went up the Grotto Trail, which is really easy, and pretty short. It was really beautiful up there, with all the leaves changing colors and the cool air. Isn't it nice to just be out? There's a bit of a waterfall at the end of the trail, and Jackson thought that was really cool. He kept wanting to get in the water, until I dipped his toes in, then he wanted right back up. We all enjoyed being outside, the nice cool air, and the beautiful trees. 



 Sam also had a job interview yesterday! Woo-hoo! We are really happy about that, looking forward to the income, and being able to eat out again. He has a second interview today, so we'll see what happens. There may be good things coming up for the Ryland family! 

4 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

Keep us updated...I will be praying!

Joce said...

Hey, I can't believe how big Jackson is! Didn't we just see you? I guess it's been awhile! I love your blog!

Sue said...

This is such a great idea. Thanks for taking the time to share what you're doing and little Mr Wonderful with us.
Love, Sue

Tiff said...

Hey Tiff!
I've been on that hike! It's so pretty this time of year...

So I found your blog through Facebook (gotta love facebook!)

Hope ya don't mind if I link your blog on mine...(I don't have many blog friends - I need all the help I can get!)

Take care!