Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A few of his favorite things

I decided that since Sam and I aren't very interesting, and Jackson is, I would fill you in on some of Jackson's favorite things. He's really gotten a lot more personality lately, and is really funny. I'm pretty sure that I have the cutest kid in the world. (I'm also pretty sure a lot of you might disagree with me on this.)

#1. Jackson's greatest love is the computer. I cannot overstate how much he loves the computer. It's the first thing he goes for when we get home. Or if someone is on it, he runs over as soon as we get up. He climbs right up onto the chair, and reaches for anything he can get to. Especially the mouse. He loves the mouse. And somehow he makes it do things that I don't know how to do. He's pretty much a baby computer genius. Must get that from his dad. 

#2. Jackson loves shoes. A little girly, I know. I try to tell him, but he just doesn't care. If I want him to come to me, I just have to hold up a shoe. Most of the time, though, he brings it to me. He gets really excited and holds up his foot. Weird. Must get that from someone else. 

#3. Jackson loves to climb. He climbs anything and everything. His favorite at the moment are the kitchen chairs. All the things that were safe on the table, are no longer. 

#4. Jackson loves the park. He loves the swing, and has recently discovered slides. While he'd gone down slides before, he wasn't too happy about it. Now he really likes it. But as much as he likes swings and slides, I'm pretty sure that he mostly enjoys eating the bark chips that make up the floor of the park. Must get that from his dad. 

#5. Sugar. Nothing more to say there. (Probably gets that from me)

#6. Malachi. Jackson has always loved his cousin. He follows him around, laughs at him, and just loves him. It's super cute. And Malachi loves right back. What a good friend. 

There are so many more, but as I'm sure you have more important things to do, I'll leave it at that. Thanks for listening. 
He's pretty serious about computer time. 
Oops, I got caught!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey you have one cute kid. I won't say he is the cutest ever but I will say he's pretty high up there. How are you?

Ms. Boedee said...

I love it! You write so witty ish!
hee hee there is my college edumacation coming through!